Welcome to Admedo
Admedo Ltd (“admedo“, “we“, “us“, “our“) operates this website at http://www.www.admedo.com and app.www.admedo.com (the “Site”). admedo is registered in England and Wales with company number 08136680 and its registered office is at High Holborn House, 1st Floor, 52-54 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RL.
Your acceptance of these terms
- We may collect information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users:
- visit our Site;
- register on the Site;
- request, use, access or receive the Services;
- subscribe to the newsletter,
- fill out a form; and
- in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email, address, phone number and credit card information.
- If you do not want us to collect this information please do not use our Site.
How we use collected information
- Admedo may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To hosting and administering our website;
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information individual Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Services.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- For other purposes clearly stated on the page or other method in which you provide your information to us.
- As necessary for you to enjoy the benefits associated with use of our Site.
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- In some circumstances we may transfer Users’ personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area, where data protection safeguards are not as high as they are in the UK. If this occurs we will ensure that adequate measures are taken to protect Users’ personal information.
Web browser cookies
- What cookies do we use? The table below lists the cookies used by our website and provides a description of how each cookie works. To find out more about a cookie, please follow the link provided in “More Information”.
Cookie Name Purpose More Information __cfduid Cloudflare The __cfduid cookie is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from Third Party Cookie.
For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the visitor’s machine is known trusted, then the cookie can override the security setting.
It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.
__qca Quantcast Tracks visits and impressions via Jetpack Third Party Cookie.
The Jetpack plugin includes a module called stats which does quite a nice job of displaying At-A-Glance site statistics in your WordPress Admin pages.
laravel_session Laravel PHP Framework Allows user to login and have an open session in the admedo web application Sessions are commonplace on the web. For example, a buyer who visits a seller’s site wants to collect a number of articles in a virtual shopping cart and then finalize the shopping by going to the site’s checkout page. This typically involves an ongoing communication where several webpages are requested by the client and sent back to them by the server. In such a situation, it is vital to keep track of the current state of the shopper’s cart, and a session ID is one way to achieve that goal. PHPSESSID PHP Session Cookie As Above As Above fyre-livecount Livefyre Allows www.admedo.com users to comment and interact on www.admedo.com content via LiveFyre comments and social logins Third Party Cookie. __unam ShareThis ShareThis allows users to easily share www.admedo.com content across social networks. Third Party Cookie.
Share This use unam cookie to track the clicks and other streaming activities of users across our Publisher network. This information helps us in enhancing our user’s Web Experience. Please note that you can opt out the ShareThis tracking altogether by clicking “Opt Out” button on this page –
__utma Google Analytics Tracking of website visitors and interactions. No personally identifiable information is collected by admedo or Google using this cookie. Third Party Cookie __utmb Google Analytics Tracking of website visitors and interactions. No personally identifiable information is collected by admedo or Google using this cookie. Third Party Cookie __utmc Google Analytics Tracking of website visitors and interactions. No personally identifiable information is collected by admedo or Google using this cookie. Third Party Cookie __utmz Google Analytics Third Party Cookie
- How do you restrict or delete cookies? 10 of the cookies we use are essential for parts of our website to operate and have already been set.
- Your web browser may allow you to restrict or delete cookies set by our website. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer.
High Holborn House, 1st Floor, 52-54 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RL
0845 301 0604